Hippocrate | Burnt Kanji Oversized Tee Khaki
The inverted word of our brand at the front is to illustrate that no matter how people twist and turn stories, the truth is still there, showcasing their true colours. The inversion comes from the idea when our designer seen an ambulance on the road with such effect of wording.
The Japanese word at the back is the translation of the meaning of our brand, where we put a little bit of touch from the land of the sun to cultivate the spirit from this nation’s non-disputable reputation for being polite.
This as a whole, brings the whole package of joy, amusement and dopeness all to your doorstep. Wearing on the streets would be a breeze!
The Khaki colour has been used by military troops around the world for the purpose of camouflaging. It was being labelled as the colour of this pandemic recently. We believed that the recent COVID-19 outbreak is a gift by God being camouflaged as such. Undeniably, this global virus has brought us lots of negative emotions and incidents such as fear and anxiety but we slowly realised that we treasure our lives more and started to love our world passionately. All of us had our lifestyles changed and we willingly accepted the new norm. After such hassle, we still believed that the world is beautiful and peaceful at the same time. Just like Hippo, she may not be the most beautifully-crafted creature on planet Earth but certainly, her will to live is stronger than anyone else. All of us are unique in our own ways, which in itself, is a gift from God.
– Slightly Oversized fit
– Premium Interlock Cotton
– Silkscreen Printing on both front and back
**sizes may vary from individual garments as material can vary slightly when manufactured**
How long will shipping take?
- Your order will take between 1-3 business days to be processed and picked up for delivery.
- For West Malaysia it takes an estimated 2-4 business days to deliver after being picked up by our courier service.
- For East Malaysia it takes an estimated 4-6 business days to deliver after being picked up by our courier service.
- For International Shipments, it takes an estimated ?? business days to deliver after being picked up by our courier service.
- During peak sales season and public holidays orders may take longer to be delivered.
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays in Malaysia.
- All shipping details and tracking codes will be sent to your email.
- We are not responsible for shipping delays, are not responsible for any customs duties or taxes fees (if the package is shipped back because the customs payment was not paid we are not able to refund your order). We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments. The buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier and all duties/fees incurred on the shipment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Domestic Shipping - DHLeCommerce
1. West Malaysia - RM 10, FREE with purchases RM200 & above
2. East Malaysia - RM 15, FREE with purchases RM200 & above
International Shipping - Aramex
Upload soon - meanwhile, it will be calculated when you check out