Hippocrate | Lucky Cat Tee Black
This lucky cat is Hippocrate latest version of the infamous fortune cat which was so widely celebrated during the Chinese New Year. Some of you even asked us if we had consecrated the cat for you guys when you are gambling with your friends and family as it brought so much joy and wealth for you! This year round, we are still sticking by one of the world’s most renowned mascot and creature believed to have the ability to attract wealth and health.
Hippocrate has also decided to add in some Japanese elements including our crowd favourite koi and clover tattoos. Maroon was chosen as the theme this year instead of gold, as we strongly believe that this coming year should be all about survival and change while still living in the old norm is a luxury for many. The Japanese wordings in front symbolizes the legendary “Maneki Neko” known in Japan for being able to bring good luck, health and wealth. Being at the forefront of this tee, we want to deliver our best wishes to thank you for all the support during this pandemic.
– Slightly Oversized fit
– Premium Interlock Cotton
– Silkscreen Printing on both front and back
**sizes may vary from individual garments as material can vary slightly when manufactured**
How long will shipping take?
- Your order will take between 1-3 business days to be processed and picked up for delivery.
- For West Malaysia it takes an estimated 2-4 business days to deliver after being picked up by our courier service.
- For East Malaysia it takes an estimated 4-6 business days to deliver after being picked up by our courier service.
- For International Shipments, it takes an estimated 10-12 business days to deliver after being picked up by our courier service.
- During peak sales season and public holidays orders may take longer to be delivered.
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding national holidays in Malaysia.
- All shipping details and tracking codes will be sent to your email.
- We are not responsible for shipping delays, are not responsible for any customs duties or taxes fees (if the package is shipped back because the customs payment was not paid we are not able to refund your order). We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged shipments. The buyer assumes all responsibilities of claims made with the shipping carrier and all duties/fees incurred on the shipment. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
1. West Malaysia - RM 10, FREE with purchases RM200 & above
2. East Malaysia - RM 15, FREE with purchases RM200 & above
1. Singapore - RM 25, FREE with purchases RM500 & above
2. Brunei - RM 50
3. Australia - RM150